Monday, March 03, 2008

Is The Stephenville UFO Making The Rounds in St. Louis?

Jet Pursuing UFO
     Editors Note-Good friend & colleague, Brian Vike shares the following reports with us; this is the third instance of "similar" UFOs in different parts of the country being pursued by military aircraft in the last "2" months-FW

St. Louis Missouri Two Pulsing Red Lights And Jet Aircraft

By Anonymous Eyewitness
3-2-08

Full Description of event/sighting:

      I heard a very loud jet fly over around 7:30pm. I went outside approximately 5 minutes later and I saw 2 objects to the west moving south-southwest.

I could not tell a shape but they were just 2 pulsing red lights, just red and moving fast with one following another. I heard no noise at all.

Just as they were disappearing I heard jets flying to the west of me going in the same direction. I see many planes and helicopters were I live, but these were like nothing I have ever seen before.

Over St. Louis Red Lights Makes U Turn And Stops - Jet Fighters In Pursuit


Full Description of event/sighting:

By Anonymous Eyewitness
3-2-08

     I was walking my dog headed east when I noticed a single red light moving NE to SW. I noticed because of the speed it was traveling. Then it did a sharp u-turn then stopped. I then noticed another red light coming from the same direction just as the first began to move again toward the SW. Then another appeared and finally the fourth. I watched as they silently one after the other with perfect distance between them head SW.

As I watched them I could hear fighter jets coming from the north, three of them flew low and fast right over my location chasing the four lights.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear Contributor,

Your comments are greatly appreciated, and coveted; however, blatant mis-use of this site's bandwidth will not be tolerated (e.g., SPAM etc).

Additionally, healthy debate is invited; however, ad hominem and or vitriolic attacks will not be published, nor will "anonymous" criticisms. Please keep your arguments "to the issues" and present them with civility and proper decorum. -FW

LIVE SIGHTING REPORTS BY MUFON

Mutual UFO Network Logo