Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: Family Witnesses Large Craft With Windows, Suffers After-Effects


Reader Submitted Report
[Unedited]
1-23-08

     On the 17th of October, 1973. at 7:30 P.M. on XXXXX Rd, Lucasville, Ohio, my family and I were watching Television along with our Aunt & Uncle from North Carolina. The television started acting weird with a lot of static, it was a news program and the audio was telling about a lot of UFO sightings in Scioto Co.

My 11 year old son and two young cousins were making a big fuss and I suggested they go outside and look for UFO’s. (we all laughed) Then we heard the girls screaming and one ran back in to get me to look, I ran out because I heard real panic in her voice and she was white as a sheet! My son Jeff was looking up and he also appeared to be startled. I glanced up and saw a huge ball turning right and then it straightened its-self and hovered over us . It was shaped like a cigar with a dome on top and under the dome was a lot of windows, shaped like portholes. The lights were pure white (like fluorescent) the ship was the size of a large hotel hanging there, putting out a rosy hue all around. It was about 100 feet up overhead, it hovered for a minute and took off in a northerly direction. It was totally silent and so fast – gone!

We ran back into the house and was trying to ell family what we saw…..they poo pooed the whole thing and laughed it off. I thought about calling the sheriff or radio station and my husband told me that I would be making a fool of myself. So, I just got piece of paper and drew a picture of what I had seen, wrote down the date and time. I still have the drawing.

Then a strange thing happened to the four witnesses that night. My son was scared and asked if he could sleep with his Dad (which he did) and I slept in the guest room. I wasn’t frightened when I went to bed, but I woke up a few hours later and I have never known such fear in my life, I was literally paralyzed with fear! I couldn’t move but I sensed something evil in our front yard…..next day I asked Jeff if he got any sleep and he said no that he was cold and shook all night.

I later checked with the other two girls and one had slept on the floor beside her Mom and Dad and whimpered (12 years old) the other girl ,also 12 slept with her Mom & Dad. Both girls would not talk about what they had seen.

My son took the drawing I had made to school the following day and showed it to his science teacher and the teacher told him that he had seen the same thing at same time. He lived about 3 or 4 miles north of us. No one believed me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear Contributor,

Your comments are greatly appreciated, and coveted; however, blatant mis-use of this site's bandwidth will not be tolerated (e.g., SPAM etc).

Additionally, healthy debate is invited; however, ad hominem and or vitriolic attacks will not be published, nor will "anonymous" criticisms. Please keep your arguments "to the issues" and present them with civility and proper decorum. -FW

LIVE SIGHTING REPORTS BY MUFON

Mutual UFO Network Logo