Thursday, May 31, 2007

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: "I Saw Three Different Kinds and Found Interesting Piece of Metal"

My UFO Experience
Reader Submitted Report
5-31-07

     I saw three different kinds. One was a glowing ball that was about the size of a cantaloupe, and there was a dark shadow in it, one was three red dots in a triangular shape, but it was very small. Maybe like a quarter of a pie. And the other was mushroom shaped, much larger, but not huge, and it had letters on the top that I could not read.

I had pictures of it on film, but I can not get my Sony digital camera to unload to the computer for some reason, so I have about 7 cassettes of pictures, some are wierd. I kept taping over. I only saw one of the mushroom shaped, but many of the round dots and the triangles. If you can unload the film, you can have it.

We are having problems, even if my husband overlooks half of them, or just shrugs off the others. I have fought this problem since last year and it has steadily gotten worse. We live in Knox, Pensylvania. My Mother has since passed away last month.

I would welcome anyone to investigate this that would consider doing it, because we need help. They definately do not mean us any good.

I found a very interesting piece of metal in our driveway beside the house. So, I cleaned and polished it up and took pictures of it. I had been keeping it in my pocket at all times, but I went to the Dr. last week and put it in my purse. When I came home I set my purse on the kitchen table and went outside to work. The piece of metal is now gone. All I have are the pictures I can send you if you wish. My husband said it was just a piece of metal, but he did not know what kind it was. It was really shiny, like silver the more you rubbed it, and every way I turned it, I could see different things in it. It was about 3 inches by 3 inches and thick and knobby.

Thanks for listening. I'll tell you like I told my husband. I'm not crazy, I know what I saw and do see and I'm tired of fighting this alone. Any more info. you may want, please leave me know anytime. XXXX XXXXX XXX-XXX-XXXX Mom knew all about this too, we just did not realize in the beginning what it was all leading up to. Thanks again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear Contributor,

Your comments are greatly appreciated, and coveted; however, blatant mis-use of this site's bandwidth will not be tolerated (e.g., SPAM etc).

Additionally, healthy debate is invited; however, ad hominem and or vitriolic attacks will not be published, nor will "anonymous" criticisms. Please keep your arguments "to the issues" and present them with civility and proper decorum. -FW

LIVE SIGHTING REPORTS BY MUFON

Mutual UFO Network Logo